I know, I know. I've talked about this before. And I'm not going to talk about it at length here except to say that I'm setting the following goals (and declaring them publicly so that I have to hold myself accountable to them):
- Get out to yoga at least once a week. I recently made use of this groupon for Moksha Laval. I've gone once this week and am headed back at least 1 to 2 times more, yoga burn permitting.
- Cut my sugar and junk food intake. This killed me while I was at home. Especially while Liam wasn't sleeping. I'm actually doing one of those weight drink thingies to help out with it. I never thought I would but hell, I figure I need all the help I can get these days to curb my sugar addiction!
- And because I'm using their product, I'm going to blog about it. Cause that's what I do. Blog a lot and share too much of my life. But it's also a way to share about the weight issue/health goals without overtaking this blog (which is supposed to be mostly about creativity). If you're interested, the info is here: PlexusQuebec.
- Get out of the office at lunch and go for walks. Or the gym. This year I'm reclaiming the noon lunch hour so I can partake in work fitness programs. Think I'm going to instagram my walks from time to time (cause you know I'm a little compulsive about the documenting). If you're curious it'll be here: lotustreecrafts
- To lose 10% of my weight over the next few months. (Yeah, I'm good with overall fitness too but I need to lose a few lbs, minimally). One of my friends in a mom's group made this her goal and I like the idea of it. I tried to do it with my friend Karen in July, but honestly, Liam's sleep was crap so I totally failed. So I'm back on the wagon. 10% club here I come.
So yeah. That's that. I'm trying to get healthier. I'm tired of complaining about my health so it's time for a change.