Throughout the semester I start my Tuesday a little later than every other day and it's really fantastic. I still get up at the same time as I do every other morning but I have more time for everything: reading the news, blogs, tea, shower, dressing, everything. Something about having that extra time just makes the day start off more zen. It gives me time to think and relax and that seems to make all the difference.
Today I started thinking about some of the things that make me happy, on this list so far (in no particular order):
1. falling asleep in P's arms
2. cuddling with the cat and putting my ear against her to feel her purr
3. chai tea
4. being able to talk to my mom about pretty much anything and everything
5. the sound of rain
6. knowing that all my closest friends are about to meet my grandma for the first time (have I mentioned that I LOVE my grandma? I'm a total grandma's girl)
7. more wedding related: knowing that I'm going to marry my best friend and that I have a partner who loves me for me and encourages me to follow my dreams, whatever they may be, however many times they may change.
8. star-gazer lilies.
That's it for the moment... even if there are many other things that could be on the list, those of the ones I'm currently pondering.