Life has been a series of happy events lately:
- our wedding bands have arrived (I pick them up tonight)
- I cut my hair and I love it
- found a very cute new flapper style dress to wear to a friend's wedding next weekend
- work has been calm and yet busy enough to be good
- I got to play volleyball and get paid for it today
- found a great and creative solution to a wedding problem that has been causing me much angst
- saw a really great movie last night
I think there's just something about it that appealed to my nutty, eccentric, arsty character. I sympathesize with the characters, I'm compelled by the beauty of the visual style/art, I love the philosophical undertones...
Whatever, I just really dig it when a movie makes me think and makes me want to bring more art, adventure, and general zaniness back into my life. I need to start roller-skating at midnight in the rain again!