Ok, so the holidays are a long ways away, I know… but for those of us crafty peeps… now is the time to start planning and folding and creating in order to be ready for the season
So when I discovered these lovelies last year, too late in the season of course, I knew that it was something that I wanted to share for this year instead! (Follow link for original image and instructions).
I think there are many great things you can do with them!
- Make 'em small and hang them on your tree
- Can anyone say 12 days of Christmas?
- Advent calendar goodness, oh my! (see last year’s project for a friend and for my husband)
- use them to hold jewellery or any other little goodies (maybe of a crafty persuasion?)
- even better, wrap expensive, but small gifts in them (hint, hint…)