Last night I went to my first knitting group (always the individualist, I did crochet). It was fun and I’m glad that I did it. I’d always been curious to go and it was a nice, relaxing way to spend the evening, getting my craft on!
Here’s what I made:
Close up view:
It was really simple. Here’s the recipe for those who want to be in the know:
- Add the desired amount of beads for single strand onto thread. (Do not cut)
- Chain between 15-20 stitches, depending on preference
- Pull up bead, then continue chain after the bead (5-6 stitches)
- Do this until out of beads for the strand
- Chain the same amount of stitches after last bead as done for before 1st bead
- Repeat for the amount of strands desired
- Attach necessary jewelry pieces to hold together and wear!
And my 2nd project (started last night, completed this morning):
It’s not a great picture, but it’s inspired and modified from this.