That’s right. This weekend I’m participating in my very first craft fair. I’m excited. And nervous. And mostly just excited to see how things going and get my feet wet! And get a sense of how things sell at a fair vs online through Etsy.
In the meantime, I’ve been busy making these:
It feels like there is oh so much left to do between now and Friday afternoon, my head is spinning. Spinning I tells you!
Things done so far:
- Table cloth
- co-sewing 56 various table linens with the lovely Fleur de Pixie
- block printing 7 sets of napkins (4 per set)
- block printing 7 sets of place mats (4 per set)
- new ornaments (more to make)
- printed out more business cards
Things still to do:
- Prep my craft day kit (scissors, snacks, cash, decor and more)
- Wash and iron remaining linens, then package them
- fold mini cranes for ornaments
- attach business cards to all items
- mini stickers for prices
Oy vey! Maybe I shouldn’t have written a list—I feel more stressed now!