What I used to make this book:
- Epoxy Glue (it really fracken stinks)
- Big book binder clips (you know, the fancy schmancy expensive ones that I steal from work)
- Paper (8.5 x 11, cut in half and folded)
- 2 metal rulers
- My PaperCutter (best thing I've ever purchased, at least craftwise)
- Scrapbooking paper - This paper made my day when I found it. It reminds me of a tattoo that I'd like to get. Speaking of which, I'm really jonesing for a new tattoo. But that's a topic for another day.
Here's how I did it:
- Cut the notepad paper
- Folded it in half and stacked the pages between rulers
- Clipped paper with 2 clips between rulers (so no clip marks on pages)
- Folded the outer paper to match one edge (left extra length), glued
- Folded 2nd edge
- Clipped again to hold in place (used 3 on the top)
- Let dry
- Epoxy glue stinks.
- I needed more glue than I thought I did (I did it 3x because I was too frugal with the glue)
- I'm all thumbs man. Seriously. I know that doing new projects is a bit awkward until you learn the skill, but man this one was a bit of a fandangle as I manipulated the clips while trying to keep pages aligned!